Kanger Tech Cupti 2
The God Father of e-cigs would have to be the Cupti 2.
Weighing in at 330grams, she stands 84mm tall and her ample girth measures 51.5mm x 42.5mm : yep, she's huge! Definitely not one to wander around with, more of your relax and enjoy at home style vape.
And perhaps it was with that in mind that Kanger Tech developed a box MOD with a wide variety of adjustable functions that combine to allow fine tuning of the vape to levels not before tasted.
Then they went one step further with an adapter to allow the Cupti 2 to drive any external sub ohm tank with a 510 fitting or to function as a drip box set up, just screw on your 510 fitting RDA deck.
Here's some of her features and funky programmable settings :
* Go online to upgrade the firmware and increase the maximum power from 80W to 100W.
* DIY temperature and power curves
* Power Mode, Temperature Control Mode, DIY Modes [to be set]
* All-In-One Atomiser
* Adjustable air flow control ring : Child Lock
* Direct fill internal tank
* Replaceable Pyrex Glass Tank : 5ml capacity
* LCD screen displays : battery charge level, coil reistance [ohms], voltage setting [V] and power setting [W] : all adjustable
* Micro USB Charging / Data Cable
* Powered by 2 x Genuine Sony 3000mAh, 30Amp, High Drain, 18650 Removable Battery Cells [included and installed]
* Running a 0.15ohm SS316L Coils, she will support from 0.1ohms to 2.5ohms : CLOCC Coils [CLOCC = Child Lock Organic Cotton Coil] and also supports varied Coils in Temperature Control Mode
* Uses the same coils as the Kanger TOGO 2.0 Mini
To fill or replace a coil it's a simple matter of releasing the Child Lock by pushing down on the air flow control ring and turning anti-clockwise [lefty loose], then removing the All-In-One Atomiser. Either filling the tank directly [up to the MAX fill line] or remove and replace the coil as required [always prime new coils]. Replace the All-In-One Atomiser and screw into place. Reset the Child Lock by pushing down on the air flow control ring and turning clockwise [righty tight]
This vape unit is only for experienced vapers : it's not a toy. She produces some serious power and heaps of serious vapor, even when she's not trying hard.
I'm not even going to attempt a Quick Start Guide for this one . . . I recommend getting your magnifying glass out or photocopy the User Manual [and enlarge the copy while you're at it] and study it from cover to cover. It has a full explanation of all of the settings, how to use them, how to program them and what all the messages mean.
It also gives clear instructions on how to sign on to the internet to upgrade the firmware and thereby increase the power range to 100W.
Available in Stainless Steel only
Kit Contains :
1 x Cupti 2 box MOD [complete unit]
1 x Tank Adapter Rod
1 x CLOCC SS316L 0.5ohm Coil
1 x Micro USB Charge / Date Cable
1 x User Manual [very important and you really need to read the whole thing . . . even if you've been vaping for 10 years or longer. Trust me on this one : just read it]